Full-Time Warehouse Associate – 3rd Shift
As the premiere manufacturer of envelopes and labels, Western States Envelope & Label (WSEL) serves a national market of customers that include printers, distributors and mailing-service providers. Headquartered in Butler, Wisconsin (west of Milwaukee), we operate five full-service plants that comprise our Envelope and Label Divisions and have been in business since 1908.
WSEL is known for our expansive offerings, unrivaled stock product selection, Continuous Improvement, innovative manufacturing techniques (Lean & Quick Response Manufacturing, robotics, etc.) and commitment to environmental stewardship through a Passion for Preservation via Change of Custody (CoC) Certifications, recycling, energy efficient facilities and Eco-Friendly Products that include CoC Certified and recycled and reusable envelopes.
At the center of it all, our adaptable, dedicated and enthusiastic team of employees are committed to Continuous Improvement and the right solutions for our customers’ needs.
We don’t just make envelopes and labels, we provide a means to protect our customers’ message or a way to communicate it. We are on a mission to make sure any important message is received and are passionate about this, after all, “Your message is our mission”.
We are seeking experienced Warehouse Distribution Associates for 3rd shift. The Warehouse associate will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments. Opportunities for Advancement and frequent pay raises!
POSITION ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
– Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
– Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
– Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers.
– Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
– Marks materials with identifying information.
– Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
– Uses computer to enter records.
– Drives the Walkie, Rider Pallet, Reach Truck, Sit Down Rider, Side Loader, or Roll Grab to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several –
locations for shipment.
– Maintains inventory records.
– Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or using computer
– 2-4 years experience in a warehouse setting.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
– Higher level math knowledge (including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing)
– Knowledge of Wyatt Inventory Software.
– Will be certified to operate the following: Walkie, Rider Pallet, Reach Truck, Sit Down Rider, Side Loader, and the Roll Grab.
Western States Envelope & Label is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website at https://www.wsel.com/careers/warehouse-associate!
48 total views, 1 today