Full-Time Setup Operator – 3rd Shift
As the premiere manufacturer of envelopes and labels, Western States Envelope & Label (WSEL) serves a national market of customers that include printers, distributors and mailing-service providers. Headquartered in Butler, Wisconsin (west of Milwaukee), we operate five full-service plants that comprise our Envelope and Label Divisions and have been in business since 1908.
WSEL is known for our expansive offerings, unrivaled stock product selection, Continuous Improvement, innovative manufacturing techniques (Lean & Quick Response Manufacturing, robotics, etc.) and commitment to environmental stewardship through a Passion for Preservation via Change of Custody (CoC) Certifications, recycling, energy efficient facilities and Eco-Friendly Products that include CoC Certified and recycled and reusable envelopes.
At the center of it all, our adaptable, dedicated and enthusiastic team of employees are committed to Continuous Improvement and the right solutions for our customers’ needs.
We don’t just make envelopes and labels, we provide a means to protect our customers’ message or a way to communicate it. We are on a mission to make sure any important message is received and are passionate about this, after all, “Your message is our mission”.
– We are searching for team players to join our team as Setup Operators on our 2nd and 3rd shifts.
– These individuals will be responsible for setting up and operating folding machines by performing the following duties.
POSITION ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Examines work order to determine specifications and sample verification.
– Supplies proper tooling and components to the folding machine.
– Sets up folding machine per sample and order jacket specifications.
– Inspects product quality according to quality guidelines.
– Maintains accurate counts of envelopes to boxes, cartons, and skids.
– Adjusts folding machine and pack envelopes uniformly and neatly keeping up with the machine speed.
– Checks order throughout course of production to ensure accurate labeling, printing, and packaging of product.
– Assists with removing paper jams and preventative maintenance when scheduled.
– Transports finished goods to appropriate area.
– Good mechanical aptitude.
– High School diploma or equivalent.
– Manual dexterity, ability to read a ruler, good math skills, and be a team player.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally and to stand for approximately 60% of the time during an eight-hour shift.
Western States Envelope & Label is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website at https://www.wsel.com/careers/setup-operator!
56 total views, 1 today