Full-Time Setup Mechanic
We are looking for entry-level to experienced inserting setup mechanics for all three shifts.
- Be able to start/stop the machine (normal stop and estop)
- Be able to safely remove a jam from equipment without risk or injury or damage to the equipment
- Know how to safely power up/down the equipment
- Know how to identify glue required, and keep the glue tanks properly filled
- Be effective at communicating requirements with other team members on the attacher, supervision, and maintenance
- Ensures all required documentation is completed on the production line for all team members and turned in to the supervisor
- Responds to QC alerts and concerns with the required measures to satisfy the situation by requesting the right assistance (supervision, setup, or mechanical technician, etc)
- Alerts supervisor to any condition where excessive downtime is being experienced
- Leads initiative to keep the area clean and safe throughout the shift
- Knowledge of all positions on a production line to assist in other’s understanding their roles and performing them
- Performs routine setup tasks: setup various feeders; setup/operate product counters; glue systems, able to setup basic inserting jobs
- include setting up and maintaining Bell and Howell Producer inserters, W&D (burrs) inserters, Lake Imaging Vision System, Domino K600i UV Inkjet System
- Setup glue (hot melt) in lines, elongated dots, and dots per job ticket
- Basic computer experience
- Ability to walk/stand for entire work shift
- Other duties as assigned
COMPETENCIES: Attention to detail, communication, cooperation/teamwork, bilingual English/Spanish – oral/written, mechanical aptitude, Flexibility, Job & technical knowledge, Quality of work, Reliability, Responsible, Trustworthy, Values and ethics
EDUCATION & TRAINING: High school diploma or GED. Safety training as required by OSHA regulations. Application of SG360 policies, procedures and regulations related to customers or operations.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be physically capable of working long hours, standing, and/or walking repeatedly throughout the shift. Position requires some mechanical aptitude.
SG360°, a Segerdahl company, has been delivering innovative direct marketing communications for more than 60 years. We leverage the power of print to create connected experiences, pushing the envelope to deliver inspired communications that are touched, shared and remembered. Our single-campus footprint features the latest in web, digital and sheetfed offset printing and fulfillment technologies. From traditional print programs to personalized campaigns that capitalize on our customers digital marketing activities and data insights, nowhere else is that art of direct marketing so masterfully executed.
Our people comprise a talented, diverse, and innovative family. Our benefits program is designed to help our staff lead healthy, productive and rewarding lifestyles. We value the contributions of our staff and strive to provide them with a competitive total compensation package including thoughtful and meaningful benefits.
SG360° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyApply via our company website at www.sg360.com and select Careers Page.
56 total views, 1 today