Full-Time Sales Representative
Burton & Mayer Inc., an 80 year old privately held commercial printing company, is seeking a top performing sales representative to add to our sales team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building new business, growing existing business, and being a trusted resource to both the customer and Burton & Mayer.
- Sells company capabilities to new and established customers.
- Accountable for maintaining and expanding annual profitable sales.
- Ability to listen to customers, identity their needs and tailor Burton & Mayer’s capabilities to offer a solution
- Work with project managers on estimating, project details, etc.
- Attends scheduled sales and production meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Solid understanding of various forms of print production.
- Self-motivated and positive team player.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- 2 years minimum experience in commercial print sales.
- Domestic travel as needed
- Valid driver’s license, background check and drug-screen required
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Reimbursement for normal business expenses
About Burton & Mayer:
Burton & Mayer is an award winning 80 year old, family owned company based in Menomonee Falls, WI. Services include digital printing, sheet fed offset printing, wide format printing, diecutting and letterpress operations, and a full bindery with kit packing and warehousing/fulfillment.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. Burton & Mayer, Inc. has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or Burton & Mayer, Inc. may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Burton & Mayer, Inc. is a pre-employment drug testing/equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyFor immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
86 total views, 1 today