Full-Time Sales Manager/Director – Direct Mail & Statement Processing
A.B. Data, a nationally recognized full service direct marketing and transactional mail firm, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager or Director. The Sales Manager/Director will market our direct mail, transactional mail and printing services to current and prospective clients while always “putting our clients first”. The Sales Manager/Director will be considered a subject matter expert and a direct salesperson for our complete suite of services. You will work closely with senior management and with the Business Development Specialist as you promote and sell our printing, direct mail, and statement processing solutions.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of documented successful sales experience and is motivated to succeed.
- At least 2 years experience in the printing and/or mailing industry.
- Superior verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Refined skills speaking to individuals or groups and giving presentations.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Sufficiently proficiency with Microsoft Office to access, edit, create, move, send and print reports and communications.
- A self-starter with documented ability to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Able to successfully function autonomously and as a team player.
- Ability to create, monitor and meet schedules and deadlines – a self-starter.
- Mailing Industry knowledge required.
- Travel 10-15% of the time.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing and consistently achieve sales goals.
- Develop new and existing accounts.
- Solicit accounts through direct sales calls, direct mail, email, social/professional networking, site tours and face-to-face solicitation sales.
- Plan for, participate in and attend trade shows or conferences as assigned to promote greater awareness of A.B. Data services and generate new business.
- Attend meetings and industry functions through appropriate membership organizations or associations.
- Cultivate and maintain a good working relationship with internal and external departments and resources.
- Monitor competition, stay abreast of market and industry trends, and make change recommendations as needed.
- Project a positive and professional image when representing A.B. Data at work and at industry functions.
- Assist in development of budgets, projections, and implementation plans.
- Promote ultimate customer service and problem prevention/solving.
- Resolve conflicts and negotiating with others.
- Assume other job related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Manage, train, mentor and evaluate sales team.
- Monitor sales activity.
Growth potential, team atmosphere and competitive compensation and benefit package make us a great place to work. Check us out at www.abdata.com.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplySend responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
24 total views, 2 today