Full-Time Sales Assistant
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Performs administrative duties for Sales, Client Services and Estimating Departments including: typing and formatting proposals in proprietary client management system, entering pricing data, typing correspondence, filing, and copying.
- Generates proposals by accurately retrieving data from pricing sheets and obtaining proper documentation from the Estimating and Client Services Departments.
- Receives verifications from Client Services, Sales or Management prior to making final proposal. Receives authorization from Estimating Department or Management for any pricing changes.
- Enter pricing modifications into customer proposals for final signature.
- Manages and makes necessary edits to proposals and confirmation templates.
- Sends samples and other information to clients for Sales Representatives. Create shipping labels and deliver to Shipping Department.
- Keeps estimate files organized and maintained.
- Prints and distributes RFQ’s to Estimating Department.
What you need to have
- Experience supporting a Sales Department working with sales numbers, pricing and estimating or comparable experience working with numbers and ability to analyze data.
- Requires demonstrated proficiency using Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Requires the ability to handle workflow under stressful situations and maintain professional attitude, multi-tasking despite frequent interruptions and ability to prioritize well.
- Requires self-motivation and goal-driven personality.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
- Great company culture with a supportive team environment.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at Arandell.com
956 total views, 3 today