Arandell is looking for a Receptionist who is always cheerful whether it’s greeting our guests in our lobby or showing your smile through your phone presence.
Essential duties and responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and serve as information center for visitors and vendors entering front lobby.
- Receive all incoming telephone calls and connect caller with the correct associate or department designated by nature of the inquiry.
- Operate paging system to locate personnel.
- Maintain corporate telephone directory and updates weekly with new and/or exiting employees.
- Accept and sign for registered and special delivery mail and dispatch to the addressed person as soon as possible.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing mail, process first class postage on catalogs and create postage reports for Accounting.
- Prepare orders, postings and calendar appointments for anniversary/retirement parties.
- Assist HR with clerical work including: assembly of new hire packets, job postings, interview scheduling, and administering pre-employment assessment for job candidates where required for a specific position.
- Assist other departments within the company with clerical duties such as completing reports, photocopying, faxing, filing, collating, and performing special duties and projects assigned by management.
- Maintain the office lobby and electronic welcome screen on a daily basis.
- Maintain record of employee vehicles and license plates.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality on all matters involving the Arandell Corporation.
What you need to have
- The ideal candidate is one who is detail-oriented, organized, with strong skills in customer-service and a passion for helping others.
- Previous experience using a multi-line phone system preferred.
- Requires computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Requires the ability to maintain a professional attitude, multi-tasking despite frequent interruptions and ability to prioritize duties.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
- Great company culture with a supportive team environment.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at Arandell.com
48 total views, 1 today