Full-Time Quality Control (QC) Clerk
JOB SUMMARY: To check and maintain the product manufacturing standards established by SG360° and/or quality standards specified by the customer by inspecting and retaining samples and time pulls, recording data, and reporting non-conformance defects to ensure that SOPs have been applied and shift priorities have been followed.
- Follow proper work and safety procedures.
- Monitor and inspect orders on or off press for proper construction according to customer specifications, free of physical defect.
- Sort and prepare customer samples for shipment.
- Manage and maintain quality press pulls.
- Process Fed Ex shipments.
- Ensure the work area within and around the QC department is kept clean and free of clutter.
- Report on time to work, work overtime when requested to meet the needs of our customers.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Ability to follow instructions or examples of quality printed product.
- Ability to compare finished product to approved samples and find errors.
- Attention to detail. Artistic ability a plus.
- Basic knowledge of printing processes and quality standards.
EDUCATION & TRAINING: High school diploma. Safety training as required by OSHA regulations. Application of SG360° policies, procedures and regulations related to customers or operations. Training on new equipment, technology or processes that affect services or finished product.
EXPERIENCE: Entry level; no experience required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass color differentiation test and maintain that capability.
- Must be physically capable of working long hours, standing, and/or walking repeatedly throughout a full shift.
- Must be able to work different shifts and overtime when needed.
How to Apply
58 total views, 2 today