Full-Time Quality Control Manager
Arandell is the single-largest Web offset catalog manufacturing facility in the country located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Seeking a Quality Control Manager to join our team.
What you’re great at:
- Developing, implementing and managing quality control systems designed to ensure that production is consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals.
- Supervising a team of quality control inspectors to cover all customer color experiences and monitor plant-wide quality.
- Ensuring quality measurement procedures yield consistency across the platform.Duties include:
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Monitor all customer issues and supervise workers engaged in online inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other Arandell managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased consumables.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs. Ensures products meet or exceed customer quality standards and required delivery schedules.
- Delegates appropriate activities to assigned personnel.
- Up to 15% travel time may be required when necessaryWhat you need to have:
- Requires previous experience in a quality control environment.
- Minimum of seven (7) years related printing experience working with color OK’s and working knowledge of Press, Premedia and Finishing operations.
- Seeking a candidate with strong results driven leadership skills.
- Ideal candidate will show self-motivation and a goal-driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Great company culture
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan with company match and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at http://arandell.com/
178 total views, 1 today