Full-Time Quality Control Analyst
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Join Our Newly Created Quality Control Department
You can’t have exceptional print, data and digital solutions without a team that can bring them to life! That’s why we need you to bring your expertise in printing and color OK’s to ensure the highest quality for our clients!
The Quality Control Analyst ensures quality control systems are in place so that production is consistent with established standards, customer specifications and production goals. Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Analysts will be responsible for all customers, sales and plant color OK’s. Monitors plant-wide quality to ensure consistency and the highest quality possible in accordance with Arandell standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction with visitors, customers and employees through constant communication during and beyond the color approval process.
- Assisting customers with concierge services as needed within the building and occasional transportation to and from the office.
- Methodically inspecting quality copies post color ok to detect print issues and quality defects, including, but not limited to proper job line, exact color, folds, paper problems and marking issues.
- Troubleshooting quality problems in any stage of the project process as assigned; notifying and thoroughly communicating to press supervisors any printing, equipment or manning issues before ceasing any production.
- Providing technical and statistical expertise to the sample process, including locating new samples as needed.
- Recommending procedures to ensure color consistency across press or production platform.
- Providing online inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and technical integrity.
- Auditing and reporting press time pulls for all presses.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of three to five years related printing experience working with color OK’s and customers.
- Preferred experience in a quality control environment.
- Working knowledge of web-offset press, premedia and finishing operations.
- Seeking a candidate with strong results and detail orientation skills.
- Ideal candidates will show self-motivation and a goal-driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
772 total views, 1 today