Full-Time Project Manager/CSR- Senior Level
Job Summary: SG360° (Gilman Facility) is looking for a senior-level Project Manager (PM). The position needs an experienced customer service professional that is willing and able to work in a group environment, serving as a liaison between the client, sales and production/manufacturing.
- Serve as liaison between customer, sales and manufacturing.
- Review order entry, check against estimate, and ensure that proper materials are ordered.
- Create layout and job ticket to meet customer requirements for quantity, forms, and delivery
- Ensure that proofs and samples are delivered on time to the proper persons for each order.
- Communicate with customer and sales on job status, problems, events, information etc.
- Communicate with internal departments on job information, changes, problems, etc.
- Create and/or file change notices when generated for each order and place in billing file.
- Monitor post-production activity to ensure product is delivered on time to proper locations.
- Provide shipping tally sheets and other reports or documentation required by customers for billing purposes.
- Must have one to five years of experience in Sheet Fed or Digital printing processes. Willing to train if candidate is not experienced in both.
- Experience in mail, prepress and/or bindery operations very helpful.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) a plus.
- Must have above average verbal/phone and written/email communication skills in English.
- Must also possess solid math, typing, and computer skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have ability to use measuring and office equipment, as required by the position.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
How to Applyhttp://sg360.com/careers/
210 total views, 2 today