Full-Time Project Manager, Finishing
Project Manager, Finishing
SG360° (Wolf Facility) is looking for a Project Manager, Finishing. This position requires a self-starter who can plan and execute their own work and manage multiple simultaneous priorities, with minimal supervision and little instruction on day-to-day work. You will serve as the principal point of contact for, and the liaison who will coordinate work between Customer Service / Project Management and the manufacturing operations in a Lettershop and Finishing environment.
- Above average English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. A demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to manage time efficiently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Detail oriented – with an ability to understand finishing related documentation
- Ability to quickly learn new skills and master new tasks
- Solid computer skills, experienced with Microsoft Office Applications and able to learn new programs quickly
- Proven ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for problem solving outside of defined procedures and practices
- High School education
- One to five years of experience working in Finishing and Lettershop processes- must possess and be able to apply broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures in Finishing and Lettershop operations to the completion of diverse jobs
- Some experience with Mail or Printing operations is desirable
Serve as a liaison between Customer Service / Project Management and Manufacturing
- Track progress of jobs in manufacturing and keep CSRs / PMs informed.
- Communicate with CSRs / PMs and Manufacturing regarding Change Orders that impact the Finishing operations.
- Monitor post-production activity and work with CSRs / PMs and Manufacturing / Shipping to ensure product is delivered on time to proper locations.
- Generate documentation (e.g., product scans) as needed for customer approvals and provide to CSR / PM
- Coordinate with shipping for Fed Ex and UPS shipments to clients
- Provide inventory and other manufacturing reports as needed
- Report receipt of line-up and customer approvals to the CSR / PM
Verify that jobs are ready for production
- Conduct a thorough review of job instructions for incoming jobs – ascertain and check for missing information and work with CSRs /PMs to resolve issues
- Organize and understand job materials for upcoming jobs to ensure all components are available as needed for manufacturing
- Coordinate with CSRs / PMs on incoming job instructions and materials and provide direction to appropriate manufacturing personnel to ensure proper distribution
- Other tasks as assigned by the production and CS/PM managers
Schedule: Regular daytime hours – exact schedule TBD and may be flexible. Should overlap 1st and 2nd shifts in production while also having significant overlap with 8 am – 5 pm CSRs / PMs.
SG360° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyGo online to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sg360&jobId=182917&lang=en_US&source=CC3
116 total views, 1 today