Full-Time Prepress Technician
Full-time position; Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5 PM
1. Responsible for digital plate and digital proof output of customer projects
2. Organize customer copy, layouts and artwork. Submit final proofs for customer review and approval.
3 Follow quality control measures to double-check that all manufacturing procedures are followed.
4. Make periodic adjustments to equipment such as calibration, cleaning, routine maintenance, including changing plate processor chemistry.
5. Organize files (electronic & paper) in proper folders for easy archival of jobs.
6. Continue to advance technical knowledge and provide instruction to customers on different prepress software especially on their uses for a commercial printing company.
7. Cross train on all job functions within prepress such as platemaking and proofing.
Minimum of 2 years experience in prepress and/or graphic arts related position.
High School diploma/equivalency required. Trade/vocational school preferred.
Basic arithmetic skills such as fractions, decimals and ability to read a ruler in metrics and inches.
Able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently; occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
Requires frequent standing, walking; occasionally bending.
How to ApplySend resume with cover letter & salary expectations for consideration to Barb Waters, American Printing Company, 2909 Syene Road, Madison, WI 53713; OR go to www.americanprintingco.com/careers/job posting to fill out an application and send to email@example.com
3321 total views, 78 today