Full-Time Premedia Artist
We’re looking for a Photoshop Guru to help bring catalogs to life.
If you’re great at color masking and swatch matching we’d love to hear from you!
Premedia Artist – Prepress Department (2nd Shift)
- Photoshop converting and retouching of supplied files.
- Photoshop masking, silo creation and image manipulation.
- Digital proofing, including the use of the Kodak Approval system, Epson proofs, Reader Proofs, or other comparable proofing devices on line.
- Checking Retouched image proofs to product for color match accuracy.
- Preflighting supplied files.
- Once files are imposed, create a digital or a 4 color imposed plotter for review or review the impositions digitally.
- Reviewing impositions and comparing them to the okayed contract proofs to ensure that there are no errors.
- Operating digital platesetter.
- Checking finished plates for errors.
- Working in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
What you need to have:
- Must be proficient in current Adobe software including Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Two (2) years of Digital Premedia experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Great company culture
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Arandell/default.html or our website Arandell.com
63 total views, 2 today