Full-Time Perfect Binder Operator
|Title||Perfect Binder Operator||Non-Exempt
|Department Lead – Adhesive Bound Products||Date last revised:
|Assists Department Lead with supervision of Perfect Binder production employees.
|This position contributes to the financial and service-oriented goals of the organization by ensuring that production is completed according to all specifications and metrics established by the Production Manager. The Perfect Binder Operator assists the Department Lead – Adhesive Bound Products and the Production Manager in ensuring the work is produced in an efficient manner.
|Evaluation of performance
|Performance will be evaluated based on meeting the specific goals, deadlines, and other quality indicators established for this position (technical performance); and positive collaboration with other employees.
|Key outcomes expected
|Manufacturing: Ensure that all work is performed in an efficient manner to meet company goals of profitability and customer requirements of quality and timely delivery.
· Assume responsibility for efficient and quality manufacturing of perfect bound products.
· Responsible for the quality of the products produced.
· Implement any process improvement initiatives as directed by the Department Lead and/or the Production Manager.
· Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the equipment and the work area at all times. Ensure that there is a spot for everything and that everything is in its spot.
· Keep the equipment in maintained operating condition.
Present a positive and professional image of Eckhart & Company to all clients, vendors, suppliers, and others coming into contact with the company.
|Critical skills, knowledge, and behaviors
|· Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrate planning and problem solving skills, with the ability to think logically and analytically.
· High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
· Computer aptitude.
· Mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Must be reliable and dependable.
|Experience, education, degrees, licenses||High School degree, prefer some post-secondary of a mathematical, technical nature.
Minimum 2-4 years previous experience in the bindery industry, and some knowledge of the perfect binding process.
|Job will require some lifting, bending, and stooping.|
|Work environment||Work is performed in a manufacturing environment.|
How to ApplyEmail resume to email@example.com. Please refer to "Perfect Binder Operator" position in the subject line of the email. Thank you!
31 total views, 1 today