Full-Time Perfect Binder Machine Operator
Arandell is the single-largest Web offset catalog manufacturing facility in the country located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Arandell runs 8 hour shifts with Overtime Available during our Peak Season
Arandell is looking to hire full time Saddle Stitch and Perfect Binder Machine Operators to join our team on 2nd and 3rd Shift. Must have previous experience.
What you’re great at:
- Managing and controlling your work crew pertaining to using the proper material and maintain a high level of productivity.
- Operating and controlling a bindery stitcher or perfect binder safely and fulfilling production requirements.
- Paying attention to detail while maintaining a high level of quality.
What you need to have:
- Previous Saddle Stitch or Perfect Binder Machine Operator experience from the Printing Industry required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
- 40 hours a week plus overtime
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Great company culture including supportive team environment
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online through our website at http://arandell.com/
31 total views, 5 today