Full-Time Outside Services Buyer
SG360° is looking for an Outside Services Buyer to join the team at their Corporate facility in Wheeling, IL. In this role, the Outside Services Buyer provides local and/or regional print and finishing procurement execution and support. This position participates in the implementation of standard procurement methodology, tools and processes; source materials and services in alignment with the organizations strategic plan. This position will also support commodity strategies at a local level and demonstrate knowledge of market capabilities, pricing and cost analysis tools to drive cost savings at facility level.
This position reports to the Director of Purchasing.
- Execute order placement and timely issuance of requisitions and purchase orders in accordance with policies and procedures
- Participate in sourcing process improvement initiatives including project planning
- Deliver appropriate communication to internal/external personnel to meet the needs of business
- Use data to conduct price/cost analysis and drive up savings
- Work with internal personnel to ensure supplier contribution and performance requirements are met
- Execute production plans/timelines on key accounts
- Work with management maintaining vendor contact file
- Understand and support ISO procedures
- Work collaboratively with supporting manager, executing bid/quote process when necessary and participate in negotiations to achieve department objectives
- Execute three bid/quote process and tracking bidding file
- Responsible for timely issuance of requisitions and purchase orders
- Collaborate with internal partners to communicate utilization of preferred suppliers/materials
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office applications), including email, etc.
- Able to exercise moderate level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks and prioritizing assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiating, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Work is typically completed following established policies and procedures but may require interpretation to meet unique business needs
- Minimum 10 years print and finishing background in both web and sheet fed market
- Strong knowledge of the print finishing market and supplier capabilities
SG360° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyGo online to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sg360&jobId=185063&lang=en_US&source=CC3
103 total views, 1 today