Full-Time Material Handling Supervisor
You can’t have exceptional print, data and digital solutions without a team that can bring them to life. That’s why we need you. Join us and start driving results for the world’s biggest retail brands in our Shipping Department.
With our continued growth, Arandell has created a new role for a 2nd shift Material Handling Supervisor to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily oversight and assignment of all Fork Lift Truck Operators and their performance of the assigned tasks relative to any functions of material handling and associated processes and systems.
- Training and directing Fork Lift Truck Operators in the proper use of equipment, material handling, warehouse functions and safety rules.
- Understanding the concepts of material handling.
- Communicating and collaborating daily with other supervisors and managers to coordinate material handling activities on the production floor.
- Overseeing the development of plans for storage and arrangement of stock.
- Ensuring your staff adheres to work priorities, project schedules and material handling activities with production requirements and material flow throughout the plant.
- High level of safety awareness to ensure all associates comply with safety practices.
- Working in a fast pace environment.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience in a warehouse/shipping receiving environment.
- Demonstrated results driven leadership skills.
- Ideal candidates will show self-motivation and a goal-driven personality with a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Requires overtime and weekend hours from time to time.
- Must remain flexible to the demands and needs of others.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
45 total views, 1 today