Full-Time Maintenance Mechanic
Arandell is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to work on our Bindery and Press equipment. You will troubleshoot, repair and solve mechanical problems. Additionally, you will perform upgrades, modifications and follow a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintaining industrial equipment including the maintenance and repair of printing press and bindery equipment.
- Working in a fast pace production environment
- Troubleshoot and repair web room/auxiliary equipment and mechanical problems.
- Performs and/or assists in the installation, modification, maintenance and repair of Web equipment
- Manufacturing production parts and upgrade equipment modifications
- Performs and/or assists in solving production problems
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory in appropriate areas
- Maintains preventative maintenance schedule with proper documentation
Qualifications and Skills
- Seeking industrial maintenance experience in a plant environment
- Ability to weld, braze, and cut with: plasma cutter, MIC, TIG, Stick, or Oxygen/Act Torch
- Experience using precision measuring equipment (scales, micrometers, and indicators)
- Understanding of pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Previous experience with installation of copper, black pipe, pvc or grove lock piping
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 40 hours a week plus overtime (Shift premium for 2nd and 3rd shift)
- Great company culture with a supportive team environment.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
46 total views, 1 today