Full-Time Maintenance Electrician
Times Printing, LLC, a dynamic web and sheetfed offset commercial and publication printer located in Random Lake, WI is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join our Maintenance department on our night shift (4:00 p.m.- 2:00 a.m., Monday through Thursday). In this position you would be responsible for maintaining presses, folders, stitchers, cutters, mailing machines and all other equipment in the building electronically.
- Troubleshoot all electrical problems and take measures to solve problems in a safe manner.
- Responsible for wiring all machines and building to code.
- Ensure all preventative maintenance is done on equipment electrically
- Perform work on telephone and security system as needed
- Order all electrical supplies
- Be on call on a rotating basis on weekends
- Other duties as requested
Qualified individuals should possess several years of experience in electronic machine troubleshooting and/or repair and preventative maintenance of equipment. Must have PLC experience i.e. TI (Seemans 505), Seemans 7 Series and/or Allen Bradley programs. Prior experience working with printing presses and bindery equipment preferred but not required. Knowledge and experience with AC/DC theory, motors, schematics and print reading as well as vocational/technical degree required. Journeyman’s card desired.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should apply by emailing/mailing resume or applying in person to Times Printing, LLC, Attn. Kerri Wiertzema, 100 Industrial Drive, Random Lake, WI 53075. Email: email@example.com
279 total views, 1 today