Full-Time MAILING MACHINE OPERATOR
We are looking for a Mailing Machine Operator to join our award winning team! Suttle-Straus is a premier provider of offset printing, digital production, wide format, mailing, custom kitting, warehousing, and distribution services. Our success is founded on three core principles: A clear focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations; a long history of implementing new technologies to increase quality and efficiency; and the importance of building an outstanding workforce. Winner of the Printing Industries of America’s Best Workplace award for 17 consecutive years, Suttle-Straus offers a collaborative work environment, great benefits and fantastic co-workers.
We offer a competitive benefits package with immediate eligibility for health, dental, vision and life insurance, and eligibility after 30 days for a company matched 401(k) plan. Generous paid time off accrues monthly from date of hire.
The primary purpose of this role is to operate high-speed imaging equipment, mail inserting equipment capable of inserting up to 10 pieces of collateral material into an envelope, and/or inkjet equipment that images an address on a mail piece destined for the USPS. The operator sets up each job according to the job specifications and maintains established production standards. The position requires the operator be detail orientated and have a strong mechanical aptitude. This is a third shift position located in Waunakee, WI.
Duties, Responsibilities & Abilities:
- Interpret and follow direction from a PrintStream (or other comparable system) work ticket
- Mechanical aptitude to set up and operate Xerox Nuvera 288 production printers or similar models from another manufacturer, including color continuous inkjet imaging devices
- Mechanical aptitude to set up and operate 6-10 station Bell & Howell and/or Pitney Bowes inserting equipment or similar models from another manufacturer, including postage meters and tray banding equipment
- Mechanical aptitude to set up and operate Videojet inkjet equipment or similar models from another manufacturer, including tray banding equipment
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend repetitively
- Ability to work well with co-workers in a team environment
- Ability to operate a computer based insert matching system
- Perform and/or request preventative maintenance and routine repairs (as necessary)
Skills & Educational Requirements:
- Reading & writing skills
- Prior print shop and/or mail house experience
- General knowledge of US postal regulations
How to ApplyApply online at www.suttle-straus.com/about/employment Suttle-Straus is an equal employment opportunity employer.
380 total views, 1 today