Full-Time Junior Programmer
Job Summary: The Junior Programmer is responsible for developing web-based computer application by translating specifications into code based on customer specific business rules and requirements. The Junior Programmer performs unit testing code to validate acceptance.
- Plan program by studying specifications.
- Arrange specifications by developing logical sequence; preparing documentation; researching solutions.
- Encode specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Verify encoding by performing trial runs; modifying code; unit testing.
- Prepare program reference by documenting control language.
- Advance job knowledge to next level by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplish department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate should have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar job-related major. Comparable work experience will be considered.
- Framework Experience: Spring IO, Angular 4, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, etc.
- Working knowledge of Object-oriented Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Unit Testing, Software Tooling, Software Performance Tuning
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills: ability to calculate numbers/fractions/decimals in all units of measure.
- Excellent project management and problem solving skills; has keen attention to detail.
- Able to effectively communicate with external and internal clients.
- Able to operate independently in terms of configuring data and also collaborate in a team setting
- Possess technical zeal, thoroughness, and persistence
How to Applyhttp://sg360.com/careers/
64 total views, 2 today