This position supports the smooth operation of our printing press equipment and is responsible for multiple tasks including press prep, cleaning, webbing up presses, and working with robotic equipment.
If you are mechanically inclinded and looking to become a machine operator/press operator we have a great career track for you!
- Assisting in preparation of press, including to web up press, mount blankets and plates, mounting and setting up rolls.
- Setting up semi-automatic and automatic equipment that assists in stocking press product on skids.
- Pulling loads and setting up skids and moving them to the staging area.
- Checking product coming off the press for quality.
- Maintaining good housekeeping in press area, including cleaning of parts and emptying waste containers.
- Performing any related tasks assigned by pressmen or Pressroom Supervision.
Qualifications and Skills
- A strong mechanical aptitude in order to operate and maintain a wide variety of web press equipment
- Computer experience to set up semi-automatic and automatic equipment
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Previous fork lift experience preferred, but will train
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Great company culture with a supportive team environment.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
41 total views, 1 today