Full-Time Industrial Maintenance Technician
Times Printing, LLC, a full-service provider of color printing services for magazines, catalogs and other publications located in Random Lake, WI is looking for an experienced Industrial Maintenance Technician on our second shift (3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m. Monday through Friday). The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the operation of all equipment both mechanically and electrically.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with equipment in accordance to OSHA requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspection on equipment.
- Design and installation of equipment
- Recommends measures to improve equipment performance and product quality.
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task
- Be on call for emergency breakdowns
- Ability to work without supervision
- Perform other duties as requested
Qualified applicants should possess several years of experience in machine troubleshooting and/or electrical repair, and preventive maintenance on equipment. PLC experience essential. Prior experience working with printing presses and bindery equipment preferred but not required. Vocational/technical degree or equivalent experience is required.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should apply by emailing your resume or applying by person to: Times Printing, LLC. Attn. Kerri Wiertzema, 100 Industrial Drive, Random Lake, WI 53075. Email: email@example.com
679 total views, 1 today