Full-Time Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Times Printing, LLC, a full-service provider of color printing services for magazines, catalogs and other publications is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join our Maintenance Department on our day shift (6:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.) Monday through Thursday.
In this position you would be responsible for maintaining presses, folders, cutters, stitchers/binders, mailing machines and all other equipment in the building electronically.
- Troubleshoot and repair problems with equipment in accordance to OSHA requirements.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspection on equipment
- Design and installation of equipment
- Recommends measures to improve equipment performance and product quality
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task
- Be on call for emergency breakdowns and rotating basis on weekends
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified applicants should possess several years of experience in electronic machine troubleshooting and/or repair and preventative maintenance on equipment. PLC experience is essential. Vocational/technical degree or equivalent experience is required. Times Printing offers tuition reimbursement for those interested in furthering their knowledge in the maintenance field. Wages commensurate with experience. We offer health insurance benefits, company paid Short Term Disability and Life insurance, paid vacation/holidays and 401K company contribution.
How to ApplyCome join our team! For more information contact Kerri Wiertzema at: (920) 994-2833. If interested, please apply in person or email your resume to: Kerri.email@example.com.
1136 total views, 3 today