Full-Time Folder Operator (MBO) – 3rd Shift
Folder Operator (MBO) – 3rd Shift for Printing & Direct Mail Company
Company: FCL Graphics, Harwood Heights, IL 60706
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type: Full Time, Temp to Hire
FCL Graphics, Inc. is a direct marketing and campaign management company that offers diverse print solutions across the entire continuum of a client’s evolving marketing needs.
We have an immediate 3rd shift opening in our Bindery department for a motivated quality Folder Operator (MBO).
- Setup, operate and maintain MBO folding equipment used in the finishing process
- Review and follow job ticket instructions
- Perform ongoing quality verifications in compliance with ISO SOPs to ensure consistent quality
- Maintain and perform general equipment maintenance
- Communicate with other Bindery personnel for special project requests
- Has 2 – 4 years of experience working in a commercial print production environment
- Is a motivated quality focused individual
- Can troubleshoot basic issues with MBO folding equipment
- Works collaboratively with other Bindery team members
About FCL Graphics:
FCL provides high quality and innovative print communication. We offer the full spectrum of digital, sheet and web offset printing with extensive bindery and mailing capability. Our one-stop shop offering provides scale and flexibility meaning we can say YES to any print or direct mail campaign requests.
FCL Graphics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyQualified Applicants may send their resume to email@example.com.
76 total views, 1 today