Full-Time Folder Gluer Operator
Folder Gluer Operator – 1st Shift.
Addison, Illinois – Full Time
Transparent Container Co. is seeking a Folder Gluer Operator for our Paperboard division in Addison, IL. This employee will set-up and troubleshoot production machinery to obtain optimum run rates, minimum scrap, and parts of the highest quality possible. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career endeavor, please apply. We offer an excellent package and wonderful environment.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Make complete set-ups by installing tooling and making necessary detailed machine adjustments to assure parts of optimum quality and in total conformance with specifications and customer requirements.
- Inspect manufactured parts for quality and conformance.
- Troubleshoot and conduct problem analysis of the forming and die-cutting processes.
- Troubleshoot and conduct problem analysis, and power testing of production machinery and equipment; Making minor mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs as needed.
- Perform machine adjustments and fine-tuning to accomplish maximum running rates and minimum machine down time.
- Communicate with packers regarding problems identified by them and respond to such problems with corrective actions.
- Communicate machine and part problems to the next shift set-up persons and/or supervisor.
- Function as a back-up to production supervisor when required by maintaining the production schedule, log books and effective communications within the production department and other departments.
- Work in a safe manner. Follow all safety rules and practice safe lockout/tagout procedures
- Serve as back-up or assistant to team leader.
- 1 – 3 years experience w/min. of one year mechanical experience.
- 3+ years experience in paper board folder/gluer setup andoperation to include straight line, auto bottom, and 4 corner work.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with the following: Hand tools (drills, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, utility knives, sockets and ratchets).
- Measuring equipment such as a scale, a micrometer or a dial
- Computer literate: to perform basic functions such as data entryand printing.
- Self-motivated, mature professional with leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) andorganizational skills.
For the past 50 years, we have designed, manufactured and provided packaging solutions to some of the world’s leading brands and we do it with highly skilled, forward-thinking people who are equipped with the latest technologies. Please visit our website, www.TransparentContainer.com, for additional information.
Transparent Container Offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Life and S/L Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Service Award Program
- Holiday parties and picnics…and more!
Transparent Container Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please see below for further details.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please visit our website directly. https://app.hiremojo.com/mojo/jobs/#/candidate-experience/jobs/442516640?sourceType=15 You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org Fax 708.318.2703
54 total views, 1 today