Full-Time Flexo Rewind Technician
The Flexo Rewind Technician is responsible for operating Rewinders in our Flexographic Department producing accurate rolls of labels. She/he will help ensure customer satisfaction by adhering to a high standard of quality.
All employees of Mossberg & Company are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the Mossberg Core Values and Mission Statement at all times.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: To meet or exceed monthly budget production projections.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING: Industrial Math, Basic Ruler Reading, and Basic Reading Comprehension Light Industrial
All duties and requirements are essential job functions unless otherwise indicated.
Machine Operator… 70%
- Program and set up the Rewinders to produce rolls of labels.
- Operation of the Viper machine
- Troubleshoot and make repairs when machine breaks or jams
Processing and Documentation… 25%
- Read job ticket and make the appropriate labels for the ticket
- Measure labels
- Print labels from two different computers and proof for accuracy
- Create packaging labels and proof for accuracy
- Cleaning and keeping area orderly
- Putting together packing boxes
- Transferring rolls of labels to boxes
- Proper packaging including paper if needed between stacks
- Sealing boxes and labeling them
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Degree or GED
- Machine experience or training strongly preferred
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must possess strong reading comprehension skills in order to read and understand the job ticket, safety rules, machine operating and safety instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to use calipers to measure labels
- Ability to accurately read and interpret tape measures and rulers
- Computer proficiency
- General office equipment
Individuals may not pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others. Employee must be able to meet the following requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects (computer and machinery); and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Required to reach; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Routinely lifts and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to tolerate smelling and breathing in chemical fumes
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate in the immediate area, louder in other areas of the plant.
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other work-related tasks as assigned or requested by management. This description is simply a communication tool and is subject to change as the needs prevail. This document is not intended to imply a written or implied contract of employment.
How to ApplyPlease visit our website at www.MossbergCo.com to apply, or send your resume to Donita Negron, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19 total views, 4 today