Full-Time Envelope Adjuster
ENVELOPE MACHINE ADJUSTER 527/328
Integrated Mail Industries, a division of A.B. Data, Ltd. is seeking Envelope Adjusters to operate W & D 527 and/or 328 web/blank fed 3/1 multi color flexo print equipment.
- Adjustment and calibrations of feeding, folding, gumming, sealing, banding, and slitting mechanisms to job specifications.
- Installation of gears, plungers, rollers, etc.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative, emergency and scheduled maintenance.
- Perform quality checks.
- Maintain production records and equipment logs accurately and timely.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related work experience
- Strong math skills, attention to precision and details and a desire to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Frequent lifting, pulling, and pushing to 50 pounds; frequent standing, bending, twisting and turning; repetitive use of hands and wrists.
Must be a self-starter, enjoy working in a team environment, and be able to work overtime as needed.
If you are quality conscious and believe customer satisfaction is a priority, we encourage you to apply. This fantastic opportunity will be filled by self-motifated, quality and safety conscious individuals, who wish to work in a rewarding and friendly environment. We offer growth potential with an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k).
We offer growth potential with an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k).
How to ApplySend resume to email@example.com
56 total views, 1 today