Arandell is looking to hire an Industrial Electrician to join our team.
Duties include but are not limited to perform and/or assist in the electrical wiring of new equipment and construction projects, working with printing presses and bindery equipment. Assist in the installation, modification, maintenance and repair of electrical equipment and systems.
What you’re great at:
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical equipment
- Installing, programming (advanced programming not needed) and repairing of automated machinery/equipment such as programmable controllers and drives
- Performing electrical repairs and improvements to buildings, grounds, machines and equipment that conform to applicable electrical codes
- Communicating electrical/mechanical problems to Management/Production staff and provide accurate assessments to the expected time to complete repairs
- Reading, interpreting and modifying blueprints, specs and electrical schematics
- Working safely and in accordance with all applicable OSHA and plant safety rules
- Working in a fast pace environment
What you need to have:
- Five (5) years or more electrical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Requires knowledge of industrial electrical systems and equipment along with mechanical abilities.
- Training in electronics, drives and PLC’s necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Electrical Licensing or Technical School education a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting wage with additional premiums for 2nd and 3rd shift
- 40 hours a week plus overtime
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan with company match and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Great company culture including supportive team environment
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online on our website at http://arandell.com/careers/
24 total views, 4 today