Full-Time Digital Press Operator
Digital Press Operator will possess and demonstrate the skills and abilities to effectively operate and maintain digital print equipment with limited assistance. Performs standardized duties and tasks. Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience operating IBM, Kodak, Xerox iGen, Oce or HP Indigo machines
- HP Indigo Certified preferred
- Prior experience in a traditional offset or web-press environment
- Strong computer skills with file-to-print process
- Technically and mechanically oriented
- Printing and/or related production experience
- Color printing experience (4-color preferably)
- Takes pride in their efforts
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Environment is a printing and manufacturing environment with exposure to dust, ink, solvents, vapors, moving mechanical parts and moderate noise levels.
- Requires frequent bending, standing and walking throughout shift.
- Must be able to push, lift and pull up to 50 lbs. repetitively during shift.
- Requires use of pallet jacks and carts to move product during shift.
- Requires standing and walking 100% of shift on a concrete floor.
2nd shift 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm, or
3rd shift 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
How to Applyhttp://sg360.com/careers/
76 total views, 2 today