Full-Time Digital Premedia Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a Photoshop Guru to help bring catalogs to life. If you’re great at color correction and swatch matching we’d love to hear from you!
Digital Premedia Graphic Designer – Prepress/Premedia Department (2nd Shift)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Photoshop converting and retouching of supplied files.
- Photoshop masking, silo creation and image manipulation.
- Digital proofing, including the use of the Kodak Approval system, Epson proofs, Reader Proofs, or other comparable proofing devices on line.
- Checking Retouched image proofs to product for color match accuracy.
- Preflighting supplied files.
- Once files are imposed, create a digital or a 4 color imposed plotter for review or review the impositions digitally.
- Reviewing impositions and comparing them to the okayed contract proofs to ensure that there are no errors.
- Operating digital platesetter.
- Checking finished plates for errors.
- Working in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be proficient in current Adobe software including Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Strong skills with color correction and swatch matching.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree is desirable.
- Competitive Salary with shift premium for second shift.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
48 total views, 1 today