Full-Time Customer Service Supervisor – Sun Prairie, WI
Four Lakes Label is a division of Western States Envelope and Label. As the premiere manufacturer of envelopes and labels, Western States Envelope & Label (WSEL) serves a national market of customers that include printers, distributors and mailing-service providers. Headquartered in Butler, Wisconsin (west of Milwaukee), we operate five full-service plants that comprise our Envelope and Label Divisions and have been in business since 1908.
WSEL is known for our expansive offerings, unrivaled stock product selection, Continuous Improvement, innovative manufacturing techniques (Lean & Quick Response Manufacturing, robotics, etc.) and commitment to environmental stewardship through a Passion for Preservation via Change of Custody (CoC) Certifications, recycling, energy efficient facilities and Eco-Friendly Products that include CoC Certified and recycled and reusable envelopes.
At the center of it all, our adaptable, dedicated and enthusiastic team of employees are committed to Continuous Improvement and the right solutions for our customers’ needs.
We don’t just make envelopes and labels, we provide a means to protect our customers’ message or a way to communicate it. We are on a mission to make sure any important message is received and are passionate about this, after all, “Your message is our mission”.
Leads the Customer Care Team to provide excellent and knowledgeable customer service as First Point of Contact (FPOC) in handling quotes, orders and email/telephone inquiries of customers and sales professionals in our open concept newly remodeled office environment located in Sun Prairie, WI.
POSITION ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Plans, directs, trains, and manages performance of Customer Care Team members by monitoring interactions, determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, issuing instructions, expediting workflow, improving processes and efficiencies while maintaining harmony amongst co-workers.
– Along with team members, provides provide excellent and knowledgeable customer service as First Point of Contact (FPOC) in handling quotes, orders and email/telephone inquiries of customers and sales professionals.
– Prepares, shares and reports out on team metrics/goals as required.
– Represents Voice of our Customer internally.
– Recommends corrective actions to adjust to customer issues.
– Ensures positive customer experiences and technical accuracy in all interactions.
– Along with team members provides back up to other cells as needed.
– Works with personnel at all locations to develop and support customer service initiatives, activities and training.
– Understands and supports Continuous Improvement initiatives.
– Participates in site internal engagement and external Community Outreach initiatives that positively impact WSEL, its employees and communities in which we work and live.
Position Required Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university with a minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in a Customer Service role; or, a High School education (or GED) and at least 6 years supervisory experience in a Customer Service role; strongly prefer experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Demonstrated ability to set the pace of his/her Team and set an example regarding work ethic, results and performance. A strong level of confidence in self and performance is essential.
– Disciplined and rigorous approach to Customer Service management and be adept at applying database tools (CRM/ERP) and metrics.
– Ability to think strategically but simultaneously drive toward execution.
– Highly motivated, ability to work independently, be nimble and patient with rapidly evolving strategy and direction especially in a fast-paced team environment.
– Cross-functional leadership skills and comfort with expressing views to all levels in the organization.
– Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills are required.
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Position Preferred Qualifications
– Understanding of and/or experience working in a Lean and/or Quick Response Manufacturing environment.
– Prior work experience in a Label manufacturing environment.
– Prior experience with ERP and CRM systems especially Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Why you want to work for us?
In addition to the above Summary, we are a stable privately held business with over 100 years of history. The executive team is highly focused on supporting sales effort and driving growth and diversification. We create an atmosphere which is both autonomous and collaborative. WSEL has unique products and one of the largest volumes of catalog options for clients. We are obsessed with high quality client care and providing excellent product.
How to ApplyPlease apply on our website at https://www.wsel.com/careers/customer-service-supervisor-sun-prairie!
75 total views, 5 today