Full-Time CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Suttle-Straus is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our award winning team! Winner of the Printing Industries of America’s Best Workplace award for 17 consecutive years, Suttle-Straus offers a collaborative work environment, great benefits and fantastic co-workers. The ideal candidate is a skilled problem solver with a continuous improvement mindset, a strong commitment to internal and external customer satisfaction, and experience in the printing industry.
Suttle-Straus is a premier provider of printing, wide format, digital imaging, mailing, custom kitting, warehousing, and distribution services. Our success is founded on three core principles: A clear focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations; a long history of implementing new technologies to increase quality and efficiency; and the importance of building an outstanding workforce. We offer a competitive benefits package with immediate eligibility for health, dental, vision and life insurance, and eligibility after 30 days for a company matched 401(k) plan. Paid time off accrues monthly from date of hire.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) serves as a liaison between the customer, Sales and other Suttle-Straus internal operations personnel. This role interprets customer needs, analyzes alternatives and converts the customer needs into meaningful information that is acted upon by internal operations personnel. The CSR must ensure that the information provided is accurate and timely. This role functions as a technical resource and advisor to the customer for information related to current, past and future services that Suttle-Straus provides. Further, the CSR serves as the customer advocate and as the voice of the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with customers to define their needs and goals, considering available company resources and selecting the appropriate materials and methods to achieve those goals, and articulating those needs to estimating and the plant
- Address and resolve customers’ issues and concerns regarding pricing, order changes, errors, late delivery, quality and service by identifying possible solutions options and selecting an appropriate action
- Field inquiries from prospects or customers and identify the resources to address these inquiries
- Respond to and assist in resolving any customer inquiries related to orders
- Provide customer support in the absence of the Sales Representative
- Work closely with Sales Representatives in providing support for customer visits, meetings and tours
- Understand and anticipate customer needs and expectations, and manage those needs and expectations in a professional, tactful manner
- Ensure to the best of CSR’s ability that the customer has a positive experience and desires to continue working with Suttle-Straus
- Gather, from various sources, all pertinent data required to enter and process a customer order, and enter data into order entry system ensuring accuracy and timeliness of data
- Proactively communicate with Sales Representatives, management, customers and operations personnel regarding order information, job status, issues, problems and updates
- Attend and participate in daily production meetings, and provide relevant and current updates to attendees of these meetings
- Answer questions and resolve issues related to the work in progress
- Perform and/or participate in press checks as required
- Forward proofs to customers and assist customers in proofing process
- Monitor progress of orders throughout system
Skills & Educational Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer service role, preferably in the commercial printing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate conflict
- Creative problem solving skills
- General computer literacy
How to ApplyApply online at www.suttle-straus.com/about/employment Suttle-Straus is an equal employment opportunity employer.
298 total views, 1 today