Full-Time CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
Suttle-Straus is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our award winning team! The ideal candidate is a team player with great attention to detail, who strives to continuously improve processes.
Suttle-Straus, is a premier provider of printing, wide format, digital imaging, mailing, custom kitting, warehousing, and distribution services. Our success is founded on three core principles: A clear focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations; a long history of implementing new technologies to increase quality and efficiency; and the importance of building an outstanding workforce. Winner of the Printing Industries of America’s Best Workplace award for 17 consecutive years, Suttle-Straus offers a collaborative work environment, great benefits and fantastic co-workers.
We offer a competitive benefits package with immediate eligibility for health, dental, vision and life insurance, and eligibility after 30 days for a company matched 401(k) plan. Paid time off accrues monthly from date of hire.
The primary function of this position is to assist the Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) with various reporting and job coordination needs. The Customer Service Assistant helps with basic tasks such as running reports, pulling tickets, writing up reprint tickets, coordinating proofing and creating pre-bills. The Customer Service Assistant serves as a backup for CSRs when they are out of the office or overloaded. This is a training position for advancement into a CSR role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Sales Representatives and CSRs to provide customer support
- Enter data into the order entry system for reprint jobs ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Assist Sales, Client Services and Production personnel regarding order information, job status, issues, problems and updates
- Assist Team Supervisors with administrative tasks
- Run various scheduled reports
- Add/edit/maintain item records
- Assist CSRs with gathering data for pre-billing of jobs
- Forward proofs to customers and assist customers in proofing process
- Monitor progress of orders throughout the system
Skills & Educational Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- General computer literacy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of postal regulations a plus
How to ApplyApply online at www.suttle-straus.com/about/employment
121 total views, 1 today