Full-Time Customer Service / Administration
Fast-paced, growing commercial printer in Northwest suburbs has an immediate opening for an experienced customer service / administration.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of customer service experience
- B2B experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work within a team environment
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to adapt to company culture & philosophy
- Strong organizational, analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with inside/outside sales a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce a plus
- Print industry knowledge a plus
- Decorated Apparel/Screen Printing knowledge a plus
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handle customer inquiries
- Enter customer orders in system
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Provide information about products and services
- Build on existing client relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Interact with production staff to ensure customer needs and expectations are met
- Recognize and work in line with any change in clients’ needs and environment
- Paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Available
The company has been in business for 35 years, still growing and looking to add a highly motivated, multi-tasker to our team. We need a positive, enthusiastic team member to make a lasting first impression. Equally important, our new team member needs to be detail oriented quality driven and adept at client satisfaction.
McGrath Printing | Custom Apparel is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyPlease submit resume, references & salary requirements to HR@mcgrathprint.com
883 total views, 3 today