Full-Time Client Services Representative
Based in Menomonee Falls, Arandell is known as Wisconsin’s premier catalog printer with services that include direct marketing, intelligent mailing, enterprise solutions, iPad app creation, and mobile solutions. With a reputation for high quality and unsurpassed customer service, Arandell is now seeking a Client Services Representative (CSR).
In this high profile position, you will interact directly with clients and receive their print and distribution instructions. Your role is to accurately interpret those instructions and disseminate them throughout Arandell using our internet-based communications tools. You will act as quarterback, working with the client services team, premedia, press, bindery, and distribution to ensure that the client’s project runs smoothly and exceeds expectations. Good communication skills with all levels within the organization are required, and the desire to “go beyond” is necessary!
What you need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Communications – or – four years related experience in the printing industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship skills (external clients, internal clients, peers, management)
- Proactive problem-solving with a high attention to detail
- Team player with the organizational skills needed to maintain focus under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Great company culture
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Arandell/default.html or our website Arandell.com
73 total views, 3 today