Full-Time Client Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with customers on behalf of the company by taking personal and complete responsibility for each customer contact and by ensuring that all customer requirements and needs are completely met.
The Client Service Representative serves as the primary contact for external customers and will have substantial interaction with internal customers as well. The Client Service Representative is responsible for making judgments and discretionary decisions that affect the operations of the organization, and must effectively communicate those judgments and decisions to the customer. The CSR is responsible for communicating customer requirements to the Production Staff, in accordance with company procedures and metrics.
You are a member of the Sales and Client Services Team, and together you are accountable for meeting revenue and sales goals of the company. The following responsibilities are key to meeting all the company goals:
- Guarantee satisfaction and value for our customers.
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth.
- Maintain personal productivity and quality standards that make possible attractive financial returns so that the company may continue to provide excellent service to our customers and ensure job security and career growth to our staff.
- You and your team are responsible for supporting the company vision and mission. Because you will be in contact with current and prospective customers, and you are in a strong position to influence their satisfaction and our company prosperity, this position requires tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
- Receive all questions and concerns from external and internal customers. Provide
solutions to problems.
- Receive job specifications and artwork from Senior Account Manager or customer.
- Work with Senior Account Manager, Promotional Products and Apparel for pricing and selection of specialty products.
- Generate electronic quote requests for Estimating department. Review estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance with customer specifications. Discuss any required and/or recommended differences with customer or Senior Account Manager.
- Prepare estimate letters and provide to customer.
- Deliver job specifications via the electronic Job Ticket and related supporting materials to Production Staff.
- Ensure customer supplied components are available within required time frame to meet schedule.
- Receive proofs from Prepress Dept. Obtain final approval – either self-approve or provide proofs to customer. Route approvals or revisions back to Prepress Dept.
- Attend daily production meetings and communicate with department managers re: the status of jobs, unique circumstances relating to jobs, etc.
- Inform customer and Senior Account Manager of any changes in delivery dates, as determined during the daily production meeting. This includes updating due dates on the system Production Reports.
- Prepare and provide samples for customer.
- Prepare and release all billing information to Accounts Receivable by the time of customer proof approval. This should include reviewing current estimate to job specifications & all alterations; Answer all questions that might arise during the invoicing process.
- Provide support to Senior Account Managers in the areas of estimates, client communication & follow-up, as needed.
- Serve as back-up to other Client Service Representatives as requested.
- Answer phones as needed.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work instructions, developmental or final. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Support the efforts of the Senior Account Manager by participating in on-site sales presentations, demos & customer stewardship meetings.
Account Management: The leadership and strategic initiative to review account requirements and potential long-term. Includes the foresight to understand the customer relationship beyond a single order and to position Fineline as a preferred vendor.
Attention to Communication: The ability to ensure that accurate information is passed on to others who should be kept informed; this includes written and verbal communication.
Diagnostic Information Gathering: The ability to identify the factual and accurate information needed to clarify a situation, seek that information from appropriate sources, and use skillful questioning to draw out the information, when others are reluctant to disclose it.
Fostering Teamwork: As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team; as a team leader, the ability to demonstrate interest, skill, and success in getting groups to learn to work together.
Building Collaborative Relationships: The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support.
Flexibility: Openness to different and new ways of doing things; willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things.
Required Education and Experience
- Education: Minimum – High School diploma. Some college preferred.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 3-5 years encompassing a broad knowledge of offset printing and all associated processes.
- Must be able to: (1) read and interpret documents such as estimates, work orders and procedure manuals, (2) clearly communicate, in writing and verbally, job specifications, (3) add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills to effectively interact with external and internal customers.
- Must be proficient in the basics of all software programs required to perform job functions. Specific ones include: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook
How to ApplyPlease send resume and cover letter to the Fineline Printing Group Human Resources Director, email@example.com
273 total views, 2 today