Full-Time Class A CDL Driver
If you are a road warrior who isn’t afraid of a little Chicago traffic, this is the position for you.
- No Touch Freight
- You get to be home each night
- 80% of driving done will be drop and hook
Arandell is looking to hire a Full Time 2nd Shift Class A CDL Truck Driver to make daily trips between Milwaukee and the Greater Chicagoland / Bolingbrook Areas. 40 hours a week plus overtime as needed.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
A CDL Truck Driver for Arandell is responsible for driving a company tractor/trailer vehicle to and from Milwaukee and the Greater Chicagoland / Bolingbrook areas on a daily basis. Responsibilities also include equipment pre and post trip inspections, supporting yard trailers positioning, and completion of load papers and DOT logs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Staying in constant contact with supervision and/or traffic manager in transit and upon reaching destination for further instructions.
- Safety and proper treatment of truck/trailer.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all plant and office personnel including a positive approach towards all customers and vendors.
Qualifications and Skills
- (3) Three or more years of experience in commercial driving.
- A valid Wisconsin Driver License in good standing with Class A CDL and a current medical card.
- A clean driving record.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive rate of pay $19.50 plus a 2nd shift shift differential of 50 cents.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
40 total views, 1 today