Full-Time CDL Truck Driver
If you are a road warrior who isn’t afraid of a little Chicago traffic, this is the position for you.
No Touch Freight
You get to be home each night
80% of driving done will be drop and hook
Arandell is looking to hire a full time 2nd shift CDL Truck Driver to make daily trips between Milwaukee and the Greater Chicagoland / Bolingbrook Areas. Second shift drivers start between 1pm and 3pm depending on business needs. 40 hours a week plus overtime.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive starting wage with additional premium for 2nd shift
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- (9) Nine Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
A CDL Truck Driver for Arandell is responsible for driving a company tractor/trailer vehicle to and from Milwaukee and the Greater Chicagoland / Bolingbrook areas on a daily basis. Responsibilities also include equipment pre and post trip inspections, supporting yard trailers positioning, and completion of load papers and DOT logs.
WHAT YOU’RE GREAT AT
- Staying in constant contact with supervision and/or traffic manager in transit and upon reaching destination for further instructions.
- Safety and proper treatment of truck/trailer.
- Maintains a good working relationship with all plant and office personnel including a positive approach towards all customers and vendors.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- (3) Three or more years of experience in commercial driving.
- A valid Wisconsin Driver License in good standing with Class A CDL and a current medical card.
- A clean driving record.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Arandell/default.html or our website Arandell.com
193 total views, 1 today