Full-Time Bindery Worker
Immediate 2nd and 3rd shift Bindery Worker openings. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED . Arandell provides career-oriented positions that offer financial security, opportunity for advancement, the chance to learn new skills and work with cutting-edge technology.
As a Bindery Worker you will inspect and feed forms from press pallets into stitcher pockets to allow forms to feed to a gathering chain where the forms are bound into magazines. Piles completed books on pallets or in pallet packs for shipping, sorts bundles of addressed books while maintaining zip code sortation. Responsible to transport product to and from machines as needed. Take direction for all work activities from the Bookbinder, Assistant Operator, and/or Bindery Supervision.
What you’re great at:
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Paying attention to detail and following instructions
- Being a team player at all times
- Keeping a clean and safe workspace
Qualifications and Skills
- No experience required, Arandell will provide training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Requires good mathematical skills and able to read and write in English
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds as needed
- Up to 4 raises in your first 18 months of employment.
- Shift Premium for 2nd and 3rd shift.
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply).
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals.
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast.
- Tuition Reimbursement (certain employment criteria apply).
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life.
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team please apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
41 total views, 1 today