Full-Time Bindery Worker
Print is the second largest manufacturing industry in the United States, employing the third largest number of people. And, it needs you!
Arandell is looking to hire full time 2nd and 3rd shift Bindery Workers to join our team. If you’re fast on your feet, safety conscious, and enjoy physical work this position is for you. Arandell offers training to non-experienced workers.
As a Bindery Worker you will inspect and feed good forms (no bad folds or rips) from press pallets into stitcher pockets to allow forms to feed to a gathering chain where the forms are bound into magazines. Piles completed books on pallets or in pallet packs for shipping, sorts bundles of addressed books while maintaining zip code sortation. Responsible to transport product to and from machines as needed. Takes direction for all work activities from the Bookbinder, Assistant Operator, and/or Bindery Supervision.
What you’re great at:
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Paying attention to detail and following instructions
- Being a team player at all times
- Keeping a clean and safe workspace
What you need to have:
- No experience required, Arandell will provide training
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Requires good mathematical skills and able to read and write in English
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds as needed
What’s in it for you?
- 40 hours a week plus overtime
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Great company culture including supportive team environment
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team please apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Arandell/default.html or our website Arandell.com
59 total views, 1 today