Full-Time Bindery Supervisor
Arandell is the single-largest Web offset catalog manufacturing facility in the country located in Menomonee Falls, WI
Arandell is looking to hire a Bindery Supervisor to join our team.
What you’re great at:
- Monitoring Bindery Department production
- Providing leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards
- Helping your employees succeed
- Working safely and in accordance with all applicable OSHA and plant safety rules
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Interacting and communicating with other departments
- Monitoring all mailing information including trailer schedules, ensuring accuracy of data, and expected deadlines are met
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality on all matters involving the Arandell Corporation.
What you need to have:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s preferred
- Seeking three (3) years of supervisory experience running a bindery department in the printing industry
- Demonstrated results driven leadership skills
- Knowledge of third class mail a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Great company culture
- Competitive benefits including affordable health, vision and dental care, 401(k) savings plan with company match and paid time off (certain employment criteria apply)
- Paid holidays, including the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
If you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now!
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Applyapply online at https://www.ikrut.com/microsite/pages/Arandell/default.html or at Arandell.com
60 total views, 1 today