Full-Time Bindery Operator
Job Summary: the Bindery Operator must be able to set up and operate commercial print bindery equipment used in the Bindery/Finishing department to include: folder, cutter, stitcher, trimming, and binding machines.
Reports to: Digital Pressroom/Bindery Manager
- Follow all required safety procedures and perform job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees.
- Machine set up and operation, runs all binder equipment: cutter, folder, and stitcher.
- Troubleshoot problems to maintain quality standards and to keep binding line equipment in running condition – request maintenance as required.
- Examine product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications; constantly monitor quality of finished product
- Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- Assist with housekeeping in the bindery area
- Be thoroughly familiar with and follow the requirements of documented process as defined in the SOP
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Previous working experience in setting up and running: cutter, folder, stitcher.
- Commercial printing environment preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- High energy level, enjoy hands-on work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Able to work night shift
SG360° is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How to ApplyTo apply online, go to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sg360&jobId=179477&lang=en_US&source=CC3
230 total views, 1 today