Full-Time Bindery Operator- 2nd Shift
Job Summary: The Bindery Operator must be able to set up and operate commercial print bindery equipment used in the Bindery/Finishing department to include: folder, cutter, stitcher, trimming, and binding machines.
Reports to: John Zawisza, Digital Pressroom and Bindery Manager
- Follow all required safety procedures and perform job in a manner that protects the health and safety of all employees.
- Machine set up and operation, runs all binder equipment: cutter, folder, and stitcher.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep binding line equipment in running condition – request maintenance as required.
- Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications; constantly monitor quality of finished product
- Cleans, lubricates and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- Assist with housekeeping in the bindery area
- Be thoroughly familiar with and follow the requirements of documented process as defined in the SOP
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Experience in setting up and running: cutter, folder, stitcher.
- Commercial printing environment preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- High energy level, enjoy hands-on work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- High School Diploma or GED
How to Applyhttp://sg360.com/careers/
64 total views, 2 today