Full-Time Bindery Machine Operator
Arandell is the single-largest Web offset catalog manufacturing facility in the country located in Menomonee Falls, WI and we are looking for experienced Saddle Stitch or Perfect Binder Machine Operators to join our team on 2nd or 3rd Shift.
Must have previous experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing and controlling your work crew pertaining to using the proper material and maintain a high level of productivity.
- Operating and controlling a saddle stitcher or perfect binder safely and fulfilling production requirements.
- Paying attention to detail while maintaining a high level of quality.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous Saddle Stitch or Perfect Binder Machine Operator experience from the Printing Industry required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 40 hours a week plus overtime
- Competitive Salary
- Enjoy affordable health, vision and dental insurance, Health Savings Account (with company match) Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care expenses and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with a variety of investment options to help you reach your financial goals
- Paid time off including 9 paid holidays which include the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Fun company events including: annual chili cook-off, anniversary celebrations, ice cream socials, fund raisers, food drives, safety incentives, sporting event ticket giveaways and annual family holiday breakfast
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential 24/7 support, resources and referrals for every aspect of work and personal life
Founded in 1922 and based in Menomonee Falls, WI, Arandell has earned and maintains a reputation as an industry-leading provider of high quality premedia, catalog printing, mailing, distribution, list management, database marketing, logistics, consulting services and mobile solutions to its partners in the retail and direct mail catalog markets. Arandell’s client-focused associates work hard to deliver expert solutions that go far beyond expectations. If you would like to be part of this fast paced, solutions orientated team environment, consider joining us.
Arandell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyIf you think you have what it takes to join the A-Team apply now at Arandell.com/careers for immediate consideration.
52 total views, 1 today